Urban Tree Protection & Tree Surrounds
During the last two decades, GreenBlue Urban has been developing innovative products to assist trees below ground in their battle to establish and grow in hostile urban environments. Now with the ArborSystem tree grille range, that same attention to detail has been turned to tree pit surround systems.
ArborSystem tree surrounds are engineered to an extremely high standard under rigorous quality controls. GreenBlue Urban is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 company and takes product development and quality seriously.
Consequently, the range detailed below represents the latest technology in tree surrounds.
Why use GreenBlue tree surrounds?
Our range of tree grilles
The standard ArborSystem tree grille range shown here is designed to integrate with a variety of different settings. Compatible with below-ground root management.
- Inner ring design allows for a professional opening finish
- ArborSystem RootRain Hydrogrille included as standard
- Designed for strength to include anticipated vehicle overrun
- Designed for easy access and vandal resistant
Arboresin Precast tree grilles consist of precast resin-bound segments which are SuDS compliant. Manufactured off-site in a quality controlled environment.
- Simple and clean installation
- Can be installed in cold and damp conditions
- Strong construction to support tree guard
- Resists light vehicle overrun
The Zeta is a new, unique tree grille boasting a completely invisible structure allowing interruption-free paving right up to the tree.
- Unique high strength, low-profile design
- Adjustable collar
- Integral irrigation/aeration system
- Capable of taking virtually any paving
The Castle tree grille, allows specifiers to continue their choice of paving over the tree pit area.
- Available in 7 different sizes
- Removable ‘Double tray’ format for most sizes
- Vertical guard attachment option available
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel structure
Our range of tree guards
Our range of high-quality steel tree guards are designed to provide protection to the exterior of the tree; it’s trunk, branches and leaves, whilst enhancing the aesthetic of a landscaping scheme.
- Manufactured in a number of standard sizes to fit all grilles
- The horizontal rings are formed from angle section
- Strong design
The Arbortech Tree Shield was developed to provide robust yet attractive tree protection, which has now found an extensive application by local authorities and contractors in both city and urban locations.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Robust powder coat finish
- Attractive ornamental looped top
Circular bench for attachment to GBU’s vertical steel tree guards.
- Heavy duty powder coating
- Alternative colours available on request
- Engineered steel frame sections
- FSC Iroko seat facings
- Suitable for GBU’s 600mm diameter ‘Lakes’ range of vertical steel tree guards